Wednesday, June 09, 2010

All in my dreams!

Lunch time / Coffee table discussions around the time of monsoons almost always ended up in roadtrips or Himalayan expeditions that my friends or some common friends undertook! A friend's sojourn to the usual weekend getaways of Wayanad or Western Ghats or Pondicherry or a more elaborate week-long trip to Rajasthan or Ajanta-Ellora were all passé by now! Those were the heard-of stories! What fascinated among all these stories were the trips to "The Mighty Himalayas"! Folks who have completed treks / roadtrips in Himalayas were aplenty around me! Their personal accounts would never cease to fascinate me! But the icing on the cake would always be - Trek to Sar Pass, Trek to Valley of Flowers AND last but definitely not the least - roadtrip across Ladakh!

So these 3 adventures (not necessarily in the same order) are definitely on my TO-DO list:
1) Trek to Sar Pass conducted by YHAI
2) Trek to Valley of Flowers conducted by YHAI
3) Roadtrip across Ladakh

Everytime someone returned from one of these 3 adventures, I would start dreaming about how it would be if I ever make it there!

and the dreams continued ...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home